Friday, January 7, 2011

Brittany Fuson


Yesterday I came across another great illustrator. She is Brittany Fuson.
I was going through some google images for fashion illustration and I saw her beautiful and chic girls and checked her website! hollla!!
It was absolutely breathtaking and utterly inspiring. I was having a bad day with all the pressure of building a career and going up on the career ladder and all that jazz, but all what I want to do is draw and Brittany’s venture just boost my energy and gave me strength to stick to what i chose to do.
She has marvellous items in her product list and I so love the chic fashion of her girls. Below are some of her designs and you can check out her blog at http://brittanyfuson.blogspot.com/ and her website http://www.brittanyfuson.com/.
Thank you Brittany! You saved my day! All the best for a very successful 2011!


Cheers to all the illustrators out there!
Pens & Pencils in hand to Take on the World...
Enjoy!
Love, Ludee

No comments:

Post a Comment