Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Whats your favorite?

I came up with two sketches of the same pic and im in a dilemma to choose what i like most! I saw the second one sometime back for i have been following Kathryn Elyse for sometime now. Her work is Divine. and i stumbled upon the other artist just a while ago through the blog of a novelist called Hannah

I think i like them both equally but a teeny bit more for Kathryn Elyse for her GLITTER!


Check out the artists blogs below

Hannah Muller
Kathryn Elyse

Love, LudeƩ

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see some mutual Hannah Muller love going on!!! Do prefer the muller version though... i gotta say it! xx

    http://keepcalmandbookworm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm.. I think I like the muller version better,I luv her pouty look and make up.
    but if there's a way to combine the two it would be great...
    Give Muller the colour of the clothes as well as the background... :)

    Ruwani A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. all lovely! i like the Hannah Muller version more if i have to pick one!:)

    ReplyDelete