Saturday, October 23, 2010

My Next Girl

This is the next girl I’m going to work on. Haven’t decided on a name for her yet. But I feel it’s going to be a Russian or a Swedish.

I love the way her face came out. There’s a lot to work on and I’m looking forward for it.
I will have to start on the Christmas girls for 2010. I’m planning to print a few cards and put it out at Dilly’s if they do accept or if not I might promote them on my facebook fan page. (Which I created last night)
Also I’m busy these days writing some articles for “the modelz magazine” and I’m still clueless of what to choose and what to write again. It’s basically targeted at the trendier community so it has to be something, which interests them! Lets see. I will upload the write up once its finalized.

Till the next time…
Love, Ludee

3 comments: