Friday, October 22, 2010

Brooke Hagel


I have been reading and have been inspired by many fashion illustrators during the past few years. I want to make my blog an opportunity to write about them and how they inspired me to create my own girls and to follow my dream.
The first illustrator on my list is “BROOKE HAGEL”. I first saw her work on etsy and have fallen in love with all her creations since then. She’s the one who inspired me to follow my dream in a country where fashion illustration is never heard about!

I once wrote her a message on face book (when I was stuck at a 9-5 job in a small cubicle and was crying my heart out to get out of that place) and she kindly replied to me encouraging me to stick to what I like doing. Thanks Brook!
I am one of her biggest fans and I’m looking forward to purchase a print from her etsy shop! 
Enjoy!
Love, Ludee

No comments:

Post a Comment