Friday, December 10, 2010

So This is Christmas...



I have been working on my first Christmas cards collection for the past few weeks and I love how it came up. As for the start I did 5 art works and the prints just arrived today.
The cards are printed in 8” by 6” ivory gloss boards and include a verse inside and completes with a red color envelope. The cards are priced at 150/= per card and if minimum of 5 orders are made, the delivery would be done at a convenient place for the buyer.
Send in your order details to my Facebook-inbox or to ludees.girls@gmail.com


style # 01 and inside verse


style # 02 and inside verse


style # 03 and inside verse
style # 04 and inside verse
style # 05 and inside verse
the final prints
Merry Christmas!
Enjoy!
Love, Ludee xoxo





2 comments:

  1. Wow... Love the collection Ludee! You are soo talented! *thumbs up* Cheers!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you leezy. ur the first to post a comment on ma blog...!!!

    ReplyDelete